Floridians go crazy in this fluffly white stuff! It started falling around 1:00 in the afternoon and kept coming -- we were out at 10:30 last night building a fort and having a snowball fight! I even carried my webcam down the street to show Florida Mom and Dad the snowman Madie had built! I'll be out today with my camera so stay tuned for more silly pictures mostly dressed in white!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Snow Fools!
Floridians go crazy in this fluffly white stuff! It started falling around 1:00 in the afternoon and kept coming -- we were out at 10:30 last night building a fort and having a snowball fight! I even carried my webcam down the street to show Florida Mom and Dad the snowman Madie had built! I'll be out today with my camera so stay tuned for more silly pictures mostly dressed in white!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment