Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well, I'm back. I hope to post here more often as the new year begins...







We had a great Christmas, although if I eat one more "left over" Christmas cookie I will definitely pop! We spent two days up in Clayton at the Keener family cabin... with Mimi and PopPop, Aunt Cindy and a special visit from Christopher all the way from Texas! The kids enjoyed Gator rides and we all loved lounging around and admiring the beautiful tree! I crocheted scarves for all the girls...









The weather was cold so PopPop kept the fires burning and we were able to enjoy visits with Aunt Elena and Uncle Tom and the kids all went to see Aunt Genus. Aunt Genus just celebrated her 95th birthday!






































We headed back to Hoschton on Christmas Eve to await ol' St. Nick. Madison did a beautiful job reading Twas the Night Before Christmas for us. Then we hung our stockings and set out some cookies. Christmas morning was great -- the kids loved getting all their Star Wars and Hannah Montana toys! Mike got a new router and I got a cool new guitar!













2 comments:

Andrea said...

You crochet AND play the guitar!?!?! Too much talent for one person! :)

Anonymous said...

Whew! For a minute there I thought Madie's hair had grown by leaps and she STRAIGHTENED it. How about a vocal/video/guitar group photo!